Gracie Square Hospital Amenities Service is a facility feature that offers individualized and exclusive accommodations, designed to minimize the inconvenience of hospitalization. These amenities include comfortable private rooms with luxury bathrooms, premium sleeping accommodations, and advanced technology.
Additional features may include:
- Daily menus for each meal of the day, with a chef preparing individually chosen gourmet meals that are specially curated to support a patient’s personalized dietary needs
- Hand-delivered newspapers
- Individual headphones and earplugs
Patients also have access to use the de Roulet Gardens, Gracie Square’s private rooftop garden, and may participate in the Arts at Gracie program, which features museum-quality art on display and student performances from The Julliard Conservatory. Additional amenities services are designed to help patients connect with and share their spirituality, beliefs, values, and coping strategies to their experience. These services include:
- Individual spirituality groups
- Reading and reflection time